4G HD modules were designed for realizing the requirements of 4G video transmission for a variety of mobile portable devices.
Modules are in the form of micro board, can be embedded in a variety of devices.
They have a variety of interfaces calling data, can realize two-way data communication and remote control with equipment.
Also can provide SDK to achieve secondary development in the back-end, to integrate our client-side functions into partner's application software.
- Supports H.264/H.265 coding
- One channel HD video input supports HDMI/SDI/AHD three types of video input
- One channel two-way voice intercom
- 4G all providers, provider self-adaptive, multi cards binding
- Supports Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi priority
- Supports Wi-Fi/4G automatic switch
- Supports max 128GB TF card storage
- Supports iCAP/ONVIF protocol
- Supports for USB, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO interface calls, convenient for integration
- Supports minimum size 60x48mm, takes up less space, convenient for embedding
They are widely applied to UAV, robot, balance vehicle, smart dressing devices.
|Signal||AHD1.0, AHD2.0, CVBS|
|Stream||Support dual stream, 64kbps~6Mbps adjustable|
|Frame Rate||1-25 fps adjustable|
|Input||Support MIC or LINE input|
|SD card||Support 2 pcs micro SD card|
|Capacity||Max to 128G each|
|IPC||Support iCAP and Onviif|
|Platform||iCVS2.0 protocol and GB/T 28181 protocol|
|Wired Net||Support one channel|
|UART||Support 1ch UART|
1. Are you a factory or a trading company?
We are professional factory with nearly two decades experience, with 4000 square meters workshop and over 150 employees. We have the independent right to operate import and export to provide service to overseas customers directly, so there's no need to pay additional commission to agency and we could skip some steps to save more time.
We have our own research and development of terminal and platform software, customization and secondary development is welcomed. Tsinglink has independent brand and provide OEM, ODM production as well.
2. What is your pricing strategy?
Discount will be provided upon large quantity. For overseas markets, we will offer competitive price to support long-standing customers and distributors.
3. What is your minimum order quantity?
Our minimum order quantity is 10 pcs for each model, but we accept small order as trial order.
4. How could I get a sample?
Sample fee and freight charge will be listed on sample PI. Once our finance team confirms received your payment, sample and tracking number will be sent.
5. What's the payment terms?
We accept TT (Telegraphic Transfer), Western Union etc as payment term for small order and L/C for larger order.
6. What's the delivery time?
Usually 7-15 working days after received payment, but it depends on the order quantity. Estimated delivery time will be informed by sales before final payment.
7. What type of shipment will you use?
We usually ship the products by express delivery to your door or by air freight to your nearest airport. If the order quantity is large, we may ship by sea.
8. How about quality control?
ISO systems help our factory improve management level, ERP system can help us control the cost of procurement links effectively, so we can provide competitive price, new test equipments can do uninterrupted fatigue testing to ensure products using life.
Pre-shipment inspection and third-party supervision are available.
9. Do you have agency for after-sales service?
Sure. Our sales will instruct the installation of products and software. Please feel free to contact us if you meet any technical questions, we will help you work it out.
10. How can I be your sole-distributor?
We have special policy for sole-distributor. Please contact our sales to get related files.
Any further questions, welcome to contact our sales.