Wireless Transmission System with LED display Receiver calling button1. Introduction
Wireless transmission system is widely used in the service area. It consist of table button for guest use and signal receiver for waiter use. When a guest need any service, he or she just press the button near to him or her, then his or her table number will be shown on the display for waiter's attention.
2. Please be kindly noted as follows:
1) A complete system should consist of transmitter and signal receiver, the two parts have to work together.
2) The package size and total weight should be subject the final quantity you ordered.
Specification of display receiver K-4-C
Specification of call bell K-X
1). With high strength ABS shell,durable in use
2). Use digital code technology and the function is steady and reliable
3). Desktop or wall mounted
4). It show 3-digit number; work with 999pcs 1-key or multi-kesy call buttons in
5). It can show different service type
6). It can show 3 groups of number at the same time
7). It can save 30 calling info in turn,and apply in basic service places.
2. Work with our receiver to combined the wireless calling system
3. Can be installed on each table, when the customer need help only press the button, the calling no will be shown on the screen, so everyone can easy to know who is calling.
4. 3-key: Calll
5. Material: PC
6. Color:White;Blue;Black;Yellow; Red.
|Signal Distance||200m in open area|
Any language any LOGO acceptable4. Shipping information:
DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS door to door service, 5-7 days from China to your country.
5. Warranty: One year
Wireless calling system can be used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, tea house, coffee shops, health clubs, beauty salon, SPA center, bars, swimming pool, beach, etc
What are the components of the wireless calling system?
1). Wireless receiver, installed on the count
2). Call button, installed on each table
3). Signal repeater (optional), enhance the signal
How does the system works?
1). After your customer gets seated the waiter informs them that when they require service, all they need to do is press the button sitting on their table.
2). When the customer presses the call button on their table, their table number will appear on the reciever with ringing. Waiters then head over to the table and provide service to the customer promptly and quickly.
7. Oue service